About The Mind Filter
As The Mind Filter I work as a corporate trainer, coach and learning specialist. I bring to this experiences from the UK and International markets of people management and leadership development, coaching and L & D working at senior board level.
I am passionate about anything to do with personal and professional development and have a keen interest in neuroscience and bring an understanding of the brain into helping people become more successful in their personal and professional lives.
Why The Mind Filter?
How we filter information affects our perspective on the world. Our filters are affected by our personal assumptions, experiences and judgements, and we filter information to confirm our suspicions and strengthen our views.
Sometimes we need to review and adjust our filters because the information we receive, the way we see the world and how we behave no longer serves our purpose.
Our Client Centred Coaching Approach uses a range of creative coaching techniques that are proven to help people identify and make these filter adjustments and reset their road to a successful life and career.
Being more open to other’s perspectives and different experiences can help us adjust our filters so that we receive different information to help us make behavior and attitude changes, learn and grow. At The Mind Filter we create learning experiences with the filter changes you need to make to be successful, in mind.
I have been designing training programmes, workshops and conferences for over 15 years. I have experience in helping client facing executives and leaders improve their effectiveness through a range of focused, engaging and application centric learning initiatives.
Our areas of strength:
- Workshop and webinar design
- Personality profiling and strength development
- Improving communication and personal impact
- Building resilience and managing stress
- Leadership and management development
I have my own “Client Centred” coaching model that can flex according to the client’s particular requirements and contains a comprehensive range of techniques and tools. I prefer a solutions focussed and strength based approach where more time is spent learning from successes and resourcefulness and using these to help clients build rewarding careers.
Team coaching in Organisations
I also have extensive experience of team coaching in organisations to help teams set and align around team goals and processes.
Coaching is as much about creating opportunities by building on your existing resources as overcoming life’s challenges, so you don’t need to have a problem to come to coaching.
Through coaching you could benefit from:
- Identifying your strengths and how to use them more to achieve your goals
- Examining your values and beliefs and what adjustments you can make to achieve more of what you want out of life
- Help in returning to work or planning a new career
- If you have some specific concerns or personal issues, coaching can help you identify what is important to you and the steps you can take to start making the changes you need to be happy and successful once again.
Group Coaching with Life Clubs
I work with Life Clubs facilitating personal development workshops in organisations such as The Discovery Channel.
I also run a local club in Leatherhead in the evening on the first Wednesday of each month where you will learn more about yourself and how to get more out of life.
I will lead you through some fun and highly interactive exercises, proven to make you happier, from which you’ll learn valuable personal development techniques that you will be able to use time and time again.
2017 Workshop Topics
- Getting to Know Yourself Better (February)
- Discovering What Makes You, You (March)
- Shaping Your Ideal Future (April)
- Embracing Greater Happiness (May)
- Pushing Your Boundaries (June)
- Achieving Optimum Balance (July)
- Understanding Your Connections (August)
- Opening Your Mind (September)
- Making Every Minute Count (October)
- Enjoying Success (November)
To book your session now visit the website, or contact me for more information.
Relevant Qualifications and Personal Development
- A Certified Coaching Practitioner of the Association of Executive Coaches (AOEC) having completed a formal coaching development programme accredited by the ICF and AOEC
- A British Psychological Society accredited Practitioner in a range of psychometrics including Social Styles, and the Saville WAVE suite of Psychometric Personality Assessments
- A registered administrator and assessor of Occupational Ability Assessments
- A Life Clubs Corporate Coach facilitating group coaching in organisations
- A local Life Clubs Host facilitating monthly group life coaching sessions in her home
What I love to do
- Taking exercise
- Playing tennis
- Days out with my family
- Reading business books